Welcome to the workshop on Integrative Data Analysis in Systems Biology (IDASB 2019) in BIBM 2019!
The IDASB 2019 workshop is the tenth in a series of workshops that aim at providing an international forum to discuss the most recent developments in the field regarding integrated data analysis approaches in systems biology research such as pattern recognition and prediction, modeling and simulation, and data representation and visualisation. The workshop will feature "integrated approach" and "complex biological system" themes. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Large-scale or cross-species data integration for the reconstruction of networks and pathways
- Genomic data analysis using systems biology approaches
- Quantitative understanding of dynamics of regulatory, signalling, interaction and metabolic networks through modelling and simulation techniques
- Prediction of protein/RNA structure and biological networks interactions
- Data integration and knowledge driven approach in biomarker identification and drug discovery
- Enhancement and enablement of knowledge discovery in functional genomics of disease and other phenotypes through integrated omics approach
- Data standardization from multi-domains
- Development of integrated systems biology visualisation and analysis tools
- Complex network analysis in systems biology
- Integration of heterogeneous and omics data in medicine
- Multiscale data modelling in systems medicine
- Big Data analysis in biological system
We invite you to submit papers with unpublished, original research describing recent advances on the areas related to this workshop. All papers will undergo peer review by the conference program committee. All papers accepted will be included in the Workshop Proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be available at the workshops. Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their papers for submission to a special issue in International Journal of Computational Biology and Drug Design.